Mid-Level Interior Designer
- Seattle, WA
- Full Time
- Interior Design
- Mid Level
ZGF is seeking a Mid Level Interior Designer for the Seattle office. We are looking for self-directed people who are thoughtful designers with excellent communication and technical skills.
As a Mid Level Interior Designer, you will….
- Be responsible for generating and developing design ideas
- Develop those design ideas into life
- Have a passion for planning, materiality, detailing and furnishings
- Manage and mentor team members from concept design through construction administration
- Maintain relationships with clients and consultants
- Detailing and execution of construction documents with minimal supervision
- Proficient modeling with and leading projects in Revit
- Proficient 3D rendering abilities in Revit, 3dMax, and/or Enscape required
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with complex multi-phased higher education, healthcare, cooperate and/or commercial development projects, is desired
- LEED, WELL, or FITWEL accreditation are strongly preferred
- NCIDQ certification and/or architectural licensure is strongly preferred and 6-10 years of related experience
- Cover letter
ZGF Architects LLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online posting cover letter, resume and portfolio.