Mid Level Architect
- Seattle, WA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
ZGF is seeking a Mid Level Architect to join our team in our Seattle office. We are looking for self-directed people who are thoughtful designers with excellent communication and technical skills.
As a Mid Level Architect, you will….
- Be responsible for generating and developing design ideas
- Develop those design ideas into life
- Manage and mentor team members from concept design through construction administration
- Maintain relationships with clients and consultants
- Communication, leadership, and organizational expertise
- Detailing and execution of construction documents with minimal supervision
- Proficient modeling with and leading projects in Revit
- Proficient in Rhino, Sketch-Up, and 3dMax
- Experience with complex multi-phased higher education, healthcare and/or commercial development projects, is desired
- Experience with energy modeling or daylighting tools is desired
- Applicants ought to have a professional Architectural degree with 4-10 years of related experience
- Licensed Architects with LEED accreditation are strongly preferred
- Cover letter
ZGF Architects LLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online posting cover letter, resume and portfolio.