Senior Interior Designer/Architect
- Portland, OR
- Full Time
ZGF is seeking a bright and driven Senior Interior Designer/Architect, an individual with a passion for design excellence to join our Interiors team in Portland, Oregon. Our ideal candidate thrives on team and client leadership. You are a creative thinker that enjoys design ideation and problem solving to realize beautiful and innovative space.
As a Senior Interior Designer/Architect, you will….
- Possess a knowledge of all aspects of interior design, including programming, space planning, color and material research, FF&E, lighting design.
- Lead programming efforts and analysis.
- Keenly understand design trends with a focus on workplace.
- Manage design process and supervise workflow of design staff.
- Maintain and foster relationships with clients and consultants with sensitivity to project fees, budgets, schedules.
- Advocate for an inclusive, supportive work culture through listening, learning and actions.
- A bachelor or higher degree in Interior Design or Architecture and a minimum of 10 years of experience in the field. NCIDQ or AIA preferred.
- Experience managing complex clients with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated competency in programming and space planning.
- Strong skills in Revit and design technology tools.
- Experience in large and small-scale projects across a diversity of industries.
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Contribute to general office-wide initiatives and marketing efforts
- LEED and/or WELL accreditation is a plus.
If you’re excited to join a smart, curious and creative team, and use your talent and problem-solving skills across a diversity of projects, we look forward to reviewing your application!
- Cover letter
ZGF Architects LLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online posting cover letter, resume and portfolio.