ZGF is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to be based in our downtown Vancouver, B.C. office, where each day we ideate, collaborate and create, supported by a culturally diverse group of architectural professionals, in-house leading-edge technology including digital fabrication, virtual design and realization, and physical modelling. Our Vancouver team thrives on a multi-disciplinary engagement while practicing at the intersection of architecture and urban design and are distinguished by our creative and intellectual curiosity.
As HR Assistant you will…
- Be the face of full-cycle recruitment, including developing/revising job postings, posting positions, shortlisting candidates, coordinate interviews, preparing offers and completing reference checks.
- Track and coordinate all professional development objectives within each team members professional development plan.
- Organize all student/co-op hiring to ensure ZGF is reaching out to a diverse portfolio of post-secondary institutions.
- Become a subject matter expert for all things related to employee wellness, benefits and plan administration.
- Track recruitment and time metrics and prepare reports as needed.
- Respond to HR inquiries by interpreting and develop best practice around existing and future policy.
- Support office and firmwide HR initiatives.
- Continually suggest and make recommendations to enhance the overall employee experience at ZGF through standard employee lifecycle KPIs.
- Maintain and ensure employee data accuracy.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with a high level of professionalism.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and establish a high level of trust and credibility while managing sensitive information.
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience; Benefit Plan Administration experience preferred.
- High aptitude to navigate complex HRIS an asset. Deltek Vision and Ceridian Dayforce experience is an asset.
- Knowledge in employment laws and regulations and an attention to detail to stay up to date on Canadian Employment Standards trends.
- Organized and thoughtful in managing functions and workload, detail-oriented and focused on continuous improvement and process enhancement.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
ZGF Architects Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite all qualified candidates to apply online with their resume and portfolio.