Join the No. 1 ranked architecture firm (2017 Architect 50 Sustainability Category: Architect Magazine) and work alongside the best talent in the world who will challenge and inspire you every day.
We are looking for a talented and professional Project Administrator with 2+ years’ of mid-level administrative experience to provide support to the Vancouver office and project teams. There is no typical day at the office because the incumbent will be juggling multiple tasks, projects and constantly embracing new challenges. The role is based in our downtown Vancouver, B.C. office, where each day we ideate, collaborate and create, supported by a culturally diverse group of architectural professionals, in-house leading-edge technology including digital fabrication, virtual design and realization, and physical modelling. Our Vancouver team thrives on multi-disciplinary engagement while practicing at the intersection of architecture and urban design and are distinguished by our creative and intellectual curiosity.
As Project Administrator you will…
- Prepare, process and track all project-related documents including: fee proposals, contracts, change orders, document releases, payment applications and certificates of substantial completion.
- Route Submittals, RFIs and other documents for insurance purposes.
- Create, proof, edit, copy and mail general and project-related correspondence (letters, meeting notes, transmittals, reports, estimates, graphs, charts, schedules, etc.).
- Set up and maintain project files per established procedures.
- Provide and coordinate client presentation materials using Word, InDesign, PowerPoint.
- Arrange project meetings, including lunch and coffee set-ups.
- Arrange travel and logistics.
- Accurately route and handle incoming and outgoing mail and shipments.
- Assist with general office and front desk duties as needed.
- Able to work independently and efficiently under pressing deadline situations while maintaining good working relationships with teams and staying abreast of daily work requirements.
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience.
- Meticulous organizational and filing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational & prioritizing skills with the ability to multitask and work under the pressure of constant deadlines. Strong ability to organize others.
- Proficient in the following software applications:
- MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Newforma, BlueBeam, Deltek Vision and InDesign a plus, though not required.
- Knowledge of architectural/engineering terminology desired.
Please apply with resume and cover letter.
ZGF Architects Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.