Mid-Level Interior Designer
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Full Time
- Mid Level
ZGF is seeking a Mid Level Interior Designer for the Vancouver office. We are looking for self-directed people who are thoughtful designers with excellent communication and technical skills.
As a Mid Level Interior Designer, you will….
- Be responsible for generating and developing design ideas
- Develop those design ideas into life
- Have a passion for planning, materiality, detailing and furnishings
- Manage and mentor team members from concept design through construction administration
- Maintain relationships with clients and consultants
- Detailing and execution of construction documents with minimal supervision
- Proficient modeling with and leading projects in Revit
- Proficient 3D rendering abilities in Revit, 3dMax, and/or Enscape required
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with complex multi-phased higher education, healthcare, multi-family, senior living, social housing, cooperate and/or commercial development projects, is desired
- LEED, WELL, or FITWEL accreditation are strongly preferred
- NCIDQ certification and/or architectural licensure is strongly preferred and 6-10 years of related experience
- Cover letter
Applications without a cover letter, resume and portfolio will not be reviewed. Portfolios should be a link to URL or one PDF attachment.